Guest Law Blogging
Why Blog Here?
There are many reasons why you would want to publish a guest law blog post here:-
- Get your content shared to our audience on Twitter (via @YouBlawg) and a wide professional audience on other social networks including LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+
- Get promoted on an established legal blogging website.
- Share useful legal information to a large and varied legal, business and consumer-focused community across the UK and beyond.
- Get full credit when your blog post is published and raise the profile of your practice.
Editorial Guidelines for Law Blog Submissions
- Blog posts should provide useful legal information or news on the areas of law relevant to the website on which you are posting. Our editors were formerly lawyers and can tell useful posts from the not-so-useful ones.
- Specify the governing law of your article where appropriate e.g. it may apply under Scots law or the laws of England & Wales or US law etc.
- Blog posts can be of any length but should ideally be over 300 words.
- Original blog posts are preferred although we are also open to republishing content already published elsewhere if of value to our readership.
- Use subheadings where appropriate using the H1, H2 and H3 tagging functions.
- Blog posts are welcome from law students, lawyers, barristers, law firms and also non-lawyers, particularly those looking to ask legal questions.
- Respect the copyright in the work of others.
- Include video and images where relevant if you have the rights to use them. YouTube videos, for instance, can easily be embedded in posts to help improve your posts.
- Include links to authoritative sources to support your material.
- Include up to three backlinks to your own website or blog from within your post.
- If posting affiliate links, please make readers aware that they are such.
- Include a short professional bio at the beginning or end of your posts.
- Share your submission with your contacts through your social networks.
What we do not publish
- We do not publish generic articles unrelated to law and of no value to our readers.
- We do not publish articles already published elsewhere unless of value to our readers.
Other Guest Law Blogging Policy Information
- We reserve the right to reject any blog submitted on reasonable grounds e.g. the post was not on a relevant area of law.
- We reserve the right to make changes – Please do not be offended if we suggest amendments to your post. We will notify you of any major changes.
- We may add internal links where helpful for readers.
- Authors are permitted to republish their guest law blog posts elsewhere – if so a link to the original post is preferred.
- We may add a link to your website or blog in the blogroll section of the site where appropriate and will notify you of such additions.
Other guest law blogs
If your post(s) relates to another area of law or if would be more appropriate on another site, please do check out the following guest blogging sites-
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via the Contact form on this website.
Click here to start guest blogging now.
We look forward to reading your contributions.