Derek Finegan

What to do when your visitor/working visa is expired

by Derek Finegan January 31, 2013 Immigration Law

Spending time in a foreign country like the US requires you to have either a working or a traveling visa. Naturally, this visa needs to be completely valid since it signifies a document which officially grants you access to this country. Therefore, once a visa expires, you lose you right to spend time in this […]

Read the full blawg post →