U.S Permanent Residence Card Information

by Dee Bronwinn December 12, 2013 Immigration Law

A United States Permanent Residence Card, also known as a Green Card, signifies permanent legal residence in the country. There are several paths to obtaining a Green Card, and knowing how to proceed is important to making the process successful. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), part of the Department of Homeland Security, has […]

Read the full blawg post →

What the Temporary Work Visa (Subclass 457) Changes Are All About

by Michael Ma September 18, 2013 Immigration Law
Thumbnail image for What the Temporary Work Visa (Subclass 457) Changes Are All About

(Aus Immigration  Law) Australia is a great country to work in, as it provides a lot of opportunities for overseas workers to be a part of the country’s workforce. There are many types of Australian visas that you can apply for so you can work in the country, there’s the Working Holiday Visa, the Student […]

Read the full blawg post →

An Introduction to British Immigration Law

by Legal Author June 26, 2012 Immigration Law

Great Britain has set procedures in place that enable people from all over the world to visit and work in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, and enjoy everything that the country to offer. But there are limits to the amount of people that can enter, and depending on where you’re from, it can be […]

Read the full blawg post →